The Privilege 45 „Laura“
With full sail into adventure.
The Privilege 45 “Laura” offers a great atmosphere, excellent sailing properties and extensive equipment at a great price-performance ratio: start your adventure with full sails!
The “Laura” has room for 10!
5 sleeping cells with a total of 10 cabin spaces and 4 wet cells make the sailors’ hearts beat faster and especially that of the sea women!
There are also showers on the two rear platforms! In addition, the Bb Bug cabin can be coupled to the skipper cabin from the inside. This is particularly interesting for parents with small children.
So that you can enjoy your Greek wine with the accompanying meal, the pantry offers three refrigerators, a 4-burner ceramic hob and an electric oven. An ice cube machine ensures constantly cold drinks. Coffee lovers will not miss out on LAURA either. A Nespresso machine guarantees coffee like George Clooney on the high seas! (Please bring your own capsules!)
… Extremely practical and indispensable: there is a washing machine with 9 kg capacity.
Navigation and entertainment
For navigation there is a colored chart plotter in the saloon and at the steering position, an autopilot, a radar and of course an echo sounder. An VHF (GMDSS) radio is also available to contact ports, marinas, etc. and make emergency calls. The audio system has 2-zone control (inside / outside) with 4 speakers. Any MP3 player can be connected. The Laura also has a portable JBL box with 8 hours of battery life and Bluetooth access.
What moves “Laura”:
Privilege 45 “Laura” is equipped with a batten mainsail, blister 160 m² and spinnaker 100 m². (Option) Mainsail and genoa are operated electrically. The motorization consists of two powerful Yanmar engines (2 x 55 HP, Bj 2012) The achievable speed under the engine is max 9kn.
The existing generator (power 4 kW) in cooperation with the generously dimensioned battery pack (1300 Ah) Lithium batteries ensures that there is always electricity on board, both 12 V DC and 230 V AC.
The inverter delivers 3 kW. The performance of the water treatment plant is around 200 l / h. The total capacity of the water tanks is 800 l.
- Typ: Privilege 45
- Shipyard: Privilege Marine
- Length over all: 13,67 m
- Width: 7,28 m
- Draft: 1,40 m
- Year of construction: 1996, Total refit 2021
- battened mainsail 107 m² with carbon tree
- Large e-winch on the mast
- electric genoa furler
- Blister/spinnaker are always at extra cost
- 2-zone control (indoor / outdoor) 4 speakers
- Any MP3 player can be connected
- portable JBL box with 8 hours of battery life and Bluetooth access
- 2020 Highfield 3.6m with helm & 20hp outborder
- Windlass: 2000 W (Remote Control for chain-length anchors - new 2019)
- Anchor chain: 88 m inox
- Anchor: 45 kg inox
- Displacement: 13,000 kg
- Motorization: 2 x 55 HP Yanmar Diesel
- Autopilot: Autohelm ST 7000
- Radar: Color plotter & radar & fish finder & AIS in a Raymarine E120 (also with stored area photos)
- additional color plotter at the helm
- VHF radio and handheld radio (both new in 2020)
- Underwater lighting with underwater spotlights
- Cabins: 5
- Sleeping places: 10
- Wet cells: 4
- Power generator: 4 kW
- Power inverter: 1 * 3 kW
- Water treatment capacity: approx. 220 l / h
- Wassertanks: 800 l gesamt
- Diesel tanks: 450 l in total
- Holding tank: 110 l per bow (all toilets have a holding tank)
- Beer tender with 8l keg
- Electric freshwater toilets, no stench of dead plankton even on long trips
- Power inverter: 2.5kW