The Privilege 585 “Matira”
Get away and enjoy
The “Matira” is a Privilege 585 catamaran, a ship that leaves nothing to be desired. Enjoy the luxury class with skipper for your relaxing dream vacation under sail.
Luxury in two hulls
Enjoy the unique ambience and the generous amount of space on the “Matira” catamaran of the Privilege 585 type. The four generously equipped guest cabins are ventilated and air-conditioned. They have king-size beds and CD radio.
Each double cabin has separate toilet and shower areas with massage showers and electric toilets. Shower heads are also located on the two rear platforms.
In addition to the 8 sleeping places for the guests, there are three places for the crew. As standard, a skipper accompanies Matira guests.
The salon for your wishes
Enter the spacious salon. It is air-conditioned and prepared for all wishes. Make yourself comfortable on the oversized chaise longue and dream through the day. Join each other around the large dining table.
Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine at the salon bar! The bar is equipped with a separate refrigerator, a Nespresso machine and an ice maker.
Would you like some entertainment? The audio system with 2-zone control (inside / outside) 4 speakers is ready and a small laptop for music is waiting for you to play your favorite song.
Enjoyment in the kitchen
Would you like a freshly prepared Greek salad or something more? Then go to the modern, large kitchen, which is equipped with everything you need for an opulent meal.
Steam your food in the Gaggenau steam cooker. Should it be something from a pot or pan? Then use the gas stove with a sea view from the fuselage window. Or do you prefer to enjoy something out of the oven? Then use your electric oven.
The kitchen has a freezer and two fridges. Your ingredients are guaranteed to stay fresh. You can enjoy your meals either inside the salon or outside in the cockpit.
On the way to distant destinations
Enjoy a comfortable sailing trip to distant ports and anchorages. Set sail with your skipper!
A total of 5 sails are available for every wind strength and direction. Mainsail and spinnaker with a total of 369 m² sail area and you can reach powerful destinations in the Ionian Sea.
When the wind is not blowing, two Yanmar diesel engines with 160 hp ensure sufficient propulsion. Two generators are available for energy supply and water treatment ensures up to 200 liters of fresh water. Nothing stands in the way of your dream trip!
- Typ: Privilege 585
- Overall length: 17,82 m
- Width: 9,25 m
- Draft: 1,9 m
- Year of construction: 2005
- 4 generously equipped guest cabins
- air-conditioned as well as fan
- with king-size beds and CD radio
- Very pleasant: the separate toilet and shower area
- Total sleeping places: 8 + 3 for the crew
- Wet cells: 4 with massage showers & electr. Toilets (separate from each other)
- modern equipped large kitchen
- Gaggenau steam cooker
- Gas stove
- Electric oven
- 1 freezer and 2 cooling units
- spacious salon air-conditioned with daybed and large dining table
- own (coffee) bar with fridge
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Beer tender with 8l keg
- 2-zone control (indoor / outdoor) 4 speakers
- Own small laptop for music - any MP3 player can be connected
- Mainsail 109 m² fully battened with 3 reefs
- Genoa 80 m² on an electric roller system
- Storm sail 30 m² on electr. Reefing system
- Spinaker 260 m²
- Blister 165 m²
- Mast and boom in white painted aluminum
running good renewed
- Gangway (passerelle) hydraulic
- Equipment all winches electrical
- latest Raymarine navigation electronics
- Anchor chain: 120 m inox
- Zodiac dinghy 40 hp
- Underwater lighting
- 2 Yanmar engines 160 HP
- 2 x 1,000 l diesel tank
- 2 x 600 l water tank
- Holding tank: 2 x 200 l
- Water treatment - 2 generators, up to 200 l/h
- Power generator 1: 25 A.
- Power generator 2: 45 A
- Power inverter: 3 kW
- Remote control for windlass at the helm
- Complete cockpit fairing
- Zodiac dinghy 40 hp
- 2 electric winches for dinghy
Prices and availability on request.